We remain positive. Everything will be OK. Due to the situation we have changed our cancellation conditions, so that you can book your dream holiday with us in the dolomites without worries.
In the case of region closures (for the booked period), Covid-19 direct infection or quarantine obligation (with medical certificate), the reservation can be canceled at any time free of charge.
In these cases, the customer can choose whether the deposit is refunded or credited for a stay in the future.
- Otherwise we apply the following conditions:
– Cancellation more than 1 month before the arrival date: Free cancellation. The entire confirmation deposit is credited for one year for the same length of stay and the same number of people.
– Cancellation from 1 month to 1 week before the arrival date: 70% of the agreed total price
– If the reservation is canceled after 7 days of the due arrival date, in the event of a no show, late arrival or early departure, the penalty is 100% of the booked amount
– The cancellation must be made with a written declaration and received by the hotelier within the terms mentioned above.
- Cancellation costs insurance
Unfortunately, unforeseen events can always happen before departure. With our travel insurance you are financially protected. In the event that you postpone your arrival or give up your trip or stop your vacation early, you will be covered by your trip cancellation insurance. In order to avoid having to make up for it with a financial compensation in the aforementioned cases, we always advise our guests to take out travel cancellation insurance, so that this is covered by the insurance.